Who We Are
Known best as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
In 2017, JD Sports established itself in the Australian market and has since expanded to over 28 stores across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
With over 500 stores in a number of countries throughout Europe, USA, South East Asia and Australasia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the latest and greatest styles in a world class service environment.
As a Department Manager, you will work in partnership with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to build, lead and drive your Team.
You will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Supporting the Management Team in all areas of the business
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your team and manage performance
- Work with Management Team to ensure that budgets & KPI's are met
- Ensure that your department is presentable and replenished at all times
- Assist customers with product queries
- Upkeep product knowledge
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Team to ensure that all creative visions are applied within the store
Who You Are
- You have similar Management experience working with Sports Fashion brands
- You are passionate about creating an amazing service experience and culture for our customers
- You love fashion and have a strong knowledge of our brands
- You have a proven track record in driving and exceeding set KPI's
- You have excellent time management skills and ensure that daily priorities are executed in a timely manner
- You are confident at communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
Our team will enjoy a fun, fast and supportive work environment where we encourage success and goal achievement, not to mention working with great people and some of the best sport fashion brands around.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to kick on your next adventure with JD Sports - Apply Now!
Please note, by applying for this role you consent for us to complete a VEVO Check in order to verify your Australian Working Rights where required. Please also note, we will be required to complete a criminal background check as per company standards.
- Closed 9 days ago - 20 Nov 2020
- Published on 19 Oct 2020, 11:09 PM