- Job no: X6TRF
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA’s trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
Hitachi has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and customer focused Parts Supervisor to join the Mackay team. In this role, you will bring the Hitachi brand, values, strategy and customer service promise to life through industry leading service and excellent leadership skills.
Reporting to the Mackay Parts Manager, you will:
- Lead and support a team of 4 x parts interpreters and internal parts sales team members
- Generate and action various performance reports as required to achieve a nominated set of performance metrics
- Work closely with the Mackay Warehouse Supervisor to ensure seamless delivery of parts to Hitachi’s valued customers
- Apply Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) principles in all interactions with customers and staff
- Support the Mackay Parts Manager in quality monitoring and performance management, providing leadership, mentoring and guidance to the internal sales team
- Managing the day to day operation of the supply of quality parts to both external customers and internal stakeholders in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high level of service delivery
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with customers
- Apply continuous improvement opportunities within your area of responsibility
To be successful you will:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Have previous experience in a similar role within the heavy earthmoving / construction industry
- Have a proactive response to problem resolution and delivering on customer expectations
- Display resilience, professionalism and enthusiasm to motivate the team to achieve desired business outcomes
- Maintain strong business relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Have intermediate to advanced computer skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous in this role
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- A competitive salary range & the chance to earn bi-annual bonuses!
- A permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long-term job security
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and a wide range of other products and services
- A supportive management team that values your input in finding new and innovative ways of achieving success
- Be a key member in a leading OEM which genuinely ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.
- Published on 12 Jan 2021, 11:14 PM