- Job no: NCKAP
- Category: Repair & Maintenance
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of our machines, our talented and dedicated employees are committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions. We are dedicated to supporting our people, rewarding successes and helping individuals grow. We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all ‘See You Tomorrow’.
Come and discover the opportunity to join the team at Hitachi. We are here for the long haul.
A career at Hitachi provides the opportunity for you to make a difference. You will be a part of a global OEM renowned for inspiring innovation, technology and a sustainable future.
Our vision, mission and values is to provide quality in everything we do, with the goal of total customer satisfaction. Guided by our leadership principles, we value our people through open communication and feedback so that you can contribute purposefully towards Hitachi’s continued success.
We proudly partner with key charities who make significant positive impacts in paediatric health, indigenous education, mental health and cancer research. Additionally, Hitachi commits to protecting our environment through local initiatives which contribute towards global sustainability goals, ensuring that we leave the world a better place.
About The Opportunity
Do you have a passion to work with electrics and electrical technology? Are you looking to start a fulfilling and long-term career in mobile plant technology? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As part of our 2024 Apprenticeship intake, we are offering a nationally accredited Trade Certificate III in Electro Technology (HV Electrician) based in our Gunnedah branch. This exceptional apprenticeship program will equip you with the skills and knowledge to diagnose, service, and repair a range of Hitachi equipment, including hydraulic excavators and electric drive dump trucks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Electrical aptitude and a genuine passion for the industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- A commitment to safety and quality workmanship
About the Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- A competitive and rewarding salary + super + the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and technical advancements in the industry
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
- Subsidized tools
- A friendly, goal-oriented team culture
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and genuinely value diversity at our company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration. Application Closes - 18th June 2023