- Job no: 3733
- Category: Supply & Logistics
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join our Parts and Warehousing team based in Emerald. Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, this role will be best suited to someone who enjoys a challenging and stimulating work environment providing a range of OEM level services to our much loved customer base. The main responsibilities in this role will be receiving, picking, packing and dispatching parts and equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A positive approach to safety
- High attention to detail with self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and also as a team
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- A willingness to learn our processes and product
- A current Forklift Licence is preferred
- Experience working in an industrial parts environment is desirable but not essential
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- Competitive pay rate + potential overtime + the opportunity to earn company bi annual bonuses
- Excellent safe working conditions
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services including health insurance
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of our machines, our talented and dedicated employees are committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions. We are dedicated to supporting our people, rewarding successes and helping individuals grow. We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all ‘See You Tomorrow’.
A career at Hitachi provides the opportunity for you to make a difference. You will be a part of a global OEM renown for inspiring innovation, technology and a sustainable future.
Our vision, mission and values is to provide quality in everything we do, with the goal of total customer satisfaction. Guided by our leadership principles, we value our people through open communication and feedback so that you can contribute purposefully towards Hitachi’s continued success.
We proudly partner with key charities who make significant positive impacts in paediatric health, indigenous education, mental health and cancer research. Additionally, Hitachi commits to protecting our environment through local initiatives which contribute towards global sustainability goals, ensuring that we leave the world a better place.
At Hitachi, we value our people and work towards providing guidance on your career path towards a rewarding and successful experience. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who recruits based on merit and capabilities. We encourage and support a diverse talent pool of skill, ethnicity and gender, to create a wide culture of shared values and enriched experiences in our business.
- Published on 06 Apr 2023, 2:02 AM