- Job no: DGHGY
- Category: Repair & Maintenance, Field Service Fitter
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
Due to growth in our Western Region, our Kalgoorlie branch has an exciting opportunity for a trade qualified Field Service Fitter to join our team on a flexible FIFO roster. In this role, your key focus will be to provide preventative and breakdown maintenance on a wide range of Construction and Mining equipment in and around the Kalgoorlie area. This permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long-term career in a global company.
We are offering:
- Flexible FIFO rooster, permanent position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Superannuation paid on all ordinary hours up to 12 hours per day
- Paid fatigue days
- Relocation assistance if required
- Competitive pay rate FROM $67 per hour plus super + night shift allowance + company biannual bonuses (pay rate depending on experience)
- Accommodation for non residential residents
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success.
- Exclusive staff discount on a range of goods and services
- OEM training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive mentors who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Hold relevant Australian (or Australian recognised) mobile plant trade qualifications and LR drivers license
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of civil and mining equipment
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within remote areas
- Have great technical knowledge and diagnostic ability
At Hitachi, we value our people and work towards providing guidance on your career path towards a rewarding and successful experience. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who recruits based on merit and capabilities. We encourage and support a diverse talent pool of skill, ethnicity and gender, to create a wide culture of shared values and enriched experiences in our business.
- Published on 06 Jun 2023, 12:21 AM