- Job no: 7RFMT
- Categories: Administration
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with our world class, quality OEM equipment and dedicated after sales and support services.
About the Opportunity
Our Somerton branch has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the team in the position of Service Administrator. This role will have you providing end to end administrative support for our growing Service Department and will be best suited for someone who enjoys systematic attention to detailed work.
This position is ideal for someone who considers themselves to be a team player as your positive and self-motivated attitude will contribute to the success of the team. As an integral part of the Service Team, you will be liaising with internal and external parties and have a contagious customer focus, planning work fronts efficiently and effectively to deliver Hitachi’s promise of Total Customer Satisfaction
About you – if you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Safety Conscious – A strong developed awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety; always exercising a high duty of care to yourself and others around you
- Creative problem solver – Analytical initiative to identify every opportunity for continuous improvement
- Experience – Demonstrated experience in a payroll administration role. Previous work history working with earthmoving equipment or related industries will be a distinct advantage
- Computer Literacy – Advanced computer literacy including previous use of Silhouette, Kronos and Dynamics Systems would be highly beneficial
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills – with a developed ability to understand varying needs and coordinate with multiple departments
- Autonomous productivity – Initiative to process purchase orders, invoices, timesheets and work orders efficiently and effectively
- Personable and Professional Communication Skills – above all else, your personality and charismatic character will be what sets you apart from the rest when dealing with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customer success stories
About the Offer - What’s in it for you?
- Market leading $$$ Competitive Package + Super + Company Biannual Bonuses!
- Full Corporate Uniform Included
- Genuine life / work balance working Monday to Friday in a 38 hour week
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and other in-house products and services
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our best-in-class products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please log onto www.livehire.com/careers/hitachicm/jobs APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
- Published on 11 Jan 2021, 6:04 AM