- Job no: 4FKE8
- Full-time, permanent position
- Customer-centric Financial Services org
Come and join a collaborative and supportive team that works with purpose to empower its customers to be confident about their financial future.
Established in 1959, G&C Mutual Bank has grown to be one of Australia’s strongest customer-owned banks. Customer focussed and values-driven, we make responsible, ethical decisions that benefit our customers and the community. Our profits are reinvested to provide better products and services for our customers.
If that ethos resonates with you, we’d like to hear from you. Experience the G&C Mutual Bank difference – It’s your bank, because you own it.
Based in our Wagga service centre and working in a hybrid capacity, you will provide a professional service experience to existing and prospective customers. This busy role will see you assisting our members with their lending needs, whilst also contributing to the success of the broader Member Service team.
Interacting with our members through face-to-face, phone and online channels, the key aspects of the role include:
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assisting with enquiries and proactively providing information relating to all product and service offerings including deposit accounts, loan products, and third-party products.
- Creating opportunities to provide a total solution for our customers financial needs.
- Proactively engaging customers in conversations about their lending needs.
- Applying proven sales ability and a confident approach to identify opportunities and convert leads into tangible outcomes.
- Efficiently processing customers’ branch transactions.
- Collecting and preparing documentation related to lending applications, ready for credit assessment.
- Associated administrative tasks including maintaining accurate and timely customer records in various systems.
As a key member of our team, you:
- Have sound experience in the submission of personal loans and mortgage applications.
- Are experienced in inbound customer contact and first call resolution within the financial services industry.
- Are proactive and results focussed, demonstrating the ability to engage with customers face-to-face, by phone and online.
- Work effectively in a team environment, and independently where needed.
- Have strong organisation, communication and time management skills.
- Have relevant qualifications i.e., Tier 2 Advisor and Cert III in Financial Services.
- Are able to work a rotating roster with a span of hours from 8am – 6pm, Mon – Fri.
We value our employees by providing:
- Discretionary bonus based on organisational performance
- Discounts on financial and lifestyle products (some with qualifying period)
- Option for hybrid working, with qualifying period)
- Option to cash out annual leave
- A paid volunteering day each year
- Incentives for independent study
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and career development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate wardrobe
We’ve built a team that values service, teamwork and integrity, to go above and beyond for our members. We have a focus on performance and continuous improvement and work collaboratively to get it right. As a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we recognise the benefits that diversity brings to our organisation. We strive toward a collaborative culture which capitalises on the diverse skills, backgrounds and experiences of our employees.
To express your interest in this position, please click on the appropriate link below.
You must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen to be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Published on 25 Nov 2022, 6:02 AM