- Job no: 3ATHK
- Banking sector
- Dynamic and growing customer-oriented environment
- Varied role with room to develop
Come and join a collaborative and supportive team that works with purpose to empower its customers to be confident about their financial future.
Established in 1959, G&C Mutual Bank has grown to be one of Australia’s strongest customer-owned banks. Customer focussed and values-driven, we make responsible, ethical decisions that benefit our customers and the community. Our profits are reinvested to provide better products and services for our customers.
If that ethos resonates with you, we’d like to hear from you. Experience the G&C Mutual Bank difference – It’s your bank, because you own it.
Reporting to the Credit Administration Manager we’re seeking an experienced loans processing candidate to be part of our small team of loan officers. In this busy and varied role, you will coordinate the end-to-end process from post-approval to settlement and discharges.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Producing loan documentation for a variety of loan types including mortgages, personal loans and credit cards within established service levels
- Understanding a variety of applications, demonstrating a good understanding of banking credit policies, code of conduct and compliance regulations
- Coordinating mortgage settlements, discharges and other transactions through PEXA
- Ensure queries received through shared inboxes are completed within SLA’s
- Conducting title searches, lodging FHOG and NHFIC applications and coordinating settlements with third parties
- Performing all post settlement maintenance including contract variations and other general administration
- Opportunity to be involved in project work which can support your professional development
- If you’re looking for a role that utilises your strong attention to detail and organisation skills, then this is the one for you! As a customer-focussed organisation, your service oriented attitude and desire to work collaboratively will be welcomed in our small team. Your experience in loans administration, particularly with PEXA, will facilitate your success in this role.
We value our employees by providing:
- Discretionary bonus based on organisational performance
- Discounts on financial and lifestyle products (some with qualifying period)
- Option to cash out annual leave
- A paid volunteering day each year
- Incentives for independent study along with opportunities for ongoing learning and career development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program and other wellbeing benefits
We’ve built a team that values service, teamwork and integrity, to go above and beyond for our members. We have a focus on performance and continuous improvement and work collaboratively to get it right. As a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we recognise the benefits that diversity brings to our organisation. We strive toward a collaborative culture which capitalises on the diverse skills, backgrounds and experiences of our employees.
You must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen to be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Published on 23 May 2023, 11:51 PM