We’re known for being the country’s most popular rewards program, making the everyday worth more for millions of Aussies. But 26 years of success and growth doesn’t happen by keeping up the status quo.
All the things that make working at Flybuys different as usual – these aren't just values we talk about. They’re built into everything we do, every day.
Be part of a company that's always questioned the norm. A business that's well-established, but still expanding. With one eye on the horizon.
And together we can make every day different as usual.
We've already built a pretty amazing team, but we're not looking for more of the same. Our day-to-day is made stronger when we surround ourselves with people who are different, like you.
We work really hard to build teams that support each other. It’s the kind of environment you’ll miss while you’re on holidays.
There is no typical working week at Flybuys. But here are some of the things you might be working on, day-to-day;
- Develop HTML email communications for Flybuys and Flybuys partners utilising the Oracle Responsys platform
- Build email campaigns ensuring cross compatibility on various email clients such as Outlook, Apple Mail; devices such as iOS, Android; and webmail such as Gmail and Outlook Mail
- Liaise effectively with campaign specialists, analytics, studio and marketing as required to ensure production and timely delivery of campaigns
- Assist Email Development Manager to ensure execution timelines of projects and campaigns are met within expected high standards and enhanced processes
- Document processes and technical guidelines
- Fluent in HTML, CSS
- Strong awareness of cross compatibility, usability and best practices
- Understanding of accessibility
- Proficiency with web development tools such as Sublime or Dreamweaver
- Proficiency with MS Office applications specifically Excel, Word, Sharepoint and Teams
- Working knowledge of IT systems operations, database and architecture
- Highly preferred: Experienced in Oracle Responsys Interact Email platform (or similar) and have the ability to code using custom in-built functions
- Accessibility experience advantageous
- Push and programmatic display experience advantageous
We value ways of working that work for everyone, and use our different strengths to make us stronger.
We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and respected equally, regardless of identity, background, position, ability or lifestyle.
So whether you’re an earlybird list maker, a night owl coder, a brainstorm chaser or a PowerPoint proof-reader, we want you to Be You. With Us.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and the community in which we operate, Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific) has introduced a Vaccination Policy which requires all persons entering a Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific) workplace, attending a Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific) work-related event, or entering other premises to undertake work on Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific)’s behalf to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to hold a valid exemption (and to provide evidence of the same).
It is also a condition of employment that successful applicants provide evidence of compliance with Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific) Vaccination Policy and to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencing.