Imagine a Better Graduate Career with DuluxGroup
With a rich history spanning more than a century, we are home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted and iconic brands. These include household names such as Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s and B&D. A career at DuluxGroup means becoming part of our exciting growth journey and working with us to Imagine a Better Place.
Right now, we’re looking for graduates to join our 2022 Graduate Program. Our 3-year program kicks off in January 2022. We have multiple opportunities available, across numerous brands, throughout our business, in the following, exciting disciplines and locations:
- Business/Commerce: Flexible options available (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Wellington)
- Marketing (Melbourne, Sydney)
- Supply Chain: Flexible options available (Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Wellington)
- Research and Development (Melbourne)
- Digital and Technology (Melbourne)
- Finance (Melbourne)
- Live our values. Work in an environment where how you achieve great results is just as important as what you achieve. You’ll be empowered to unleash your imagination while being consumer driven and customer focused. We want you to run the business as your own while always valuing people, working safely and respecting the environment.
- Work flexibly. We understand that a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work. We are committed to providing a flexible work environment that enables our people to manage their work and lifestyle responsibilities in their own unique way. It is part of what we do and who we are.
- Care for our communities and the environment. We encourage our people to play a role in their communities, including by offering a paid “Supporting Our Communities” action day each year. An embedded focus on sustainability also drives us to deliver on our vision of "A Future Without Harm" by understanding the environmental impacts associated with our business activities, including products, operations and people.
- Accelerate your career with our graduate program. Our program is designed to challenge, grow and stretch you by putting you in real jobs with real responsibilities and accountabilities where you will need to deliver. It is the first step in a long and rewarding career with us.
Our Graduate Program:
Our program is designed to build your commercial acumen as well as provide you with leadership opportunities to prepare you for an exciting, ongoing career with DuluxGroup.
You will be provided with a unique opportunity to be exposed to the inner working of our business across three 12-month consecutive rotations. You will receive ongoing training, development workshops and group events that will encourage you to interact with other participants of the DuluxGroup graduate program.
You will receive great support, mentoring and exposure to our executive / senior leaders. Receiving assessments and feedback along the way, you will be supported to develop and grow but also encouraged to spread your wings and make the most of every opportunity you have.
- Applications Close – Sunday, 12th September 2021
- Our Graduate Recruitment process will progress in phases through September and October 2021.
- We anticipate successful candidates will be notified and receive Offers of Employment in Late October/Early November for commencement in January 2022.
What you will bring and develop
A motivated go-getter, you will have worked hard for your degree. You will have a hunger for growth and development and have demonstrable leadership qualities and experience. With a desire to grow, learn and develop, you will be a real team player and confident in sharing your own ideas but also taking on board the feedback and ideas of those around you.
Successful candidates will demonstrate;
- Hunger to continue learning and growing
- Genuine desire to learn and understand our business from the ground up
- Strong leadership qualities and ideally experience successfully leading a team
- Confidence interacting with people of all backgrounds
- A go-getter attitude and confidence to give all opportunities a go
Please note, applicants will need to:
- Demonstrate full Australian or New Zealand Working rights
- Submit a Cover Letter and Academic Transcript with their application.