- Job no: EPT8Q
- Category: Sales
- Develop Your Career with the Market Leader in Paint
- Be part of a supportive and flexible culture
- Enjoy the benefits of the broader Dulux Group Business
About the role:
As a Protective Coatings Territory Manager, you will utilise your strong relationship building and influencing skills to drive and grow the Dulux coatings business performance.
In this largely autonomous role, you’ll be out on the road visiting our trade painter and protective coatings customers from Esperance up to Kalgoorlie, working to gain sales and influence the buying habits of our range
- Generating leads and growing our customer base within the paints and coatings market
- Providing excellent service to our existing customers
- Creating and following call plans for a structured approach
- Tracking and recording sales performance in our CRM system
- Upskilling customers around product application and performance
- Support for your health and wellbeing via our ‘Wellbeing at Dulux’ program
- Supporting the Community’ action day for you to give back to your community
- Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
- Generous parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- True recognition through our various employee award schemes
- Access to the DuluxGroup product ranges at a generous discounted rate
Skills & Experience
As a reliable and committed individual your strength will lie in managing and fostering sales relationships with customers. You’ll bring good problem solving and communication skills as well as an organised approach. Other key skills experience include:
- Proven sales experience is beneficial
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The confidence and skills to find new business opportunities
- Knowledge or experience within the painting industry is advantageous, but not essential
DuluxGroup is a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded products.
We employ approximately 4,000 people in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South-East Asia, China and the United Kingdom.
DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands, this opportunity sits current within our Dulux Paints and Coatings business.
Dulux Paints and Coatings is Australia’s leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded decorative paints, woodcare coatings and texture coatings.
At DuluxGroup, we are united by a shared set of values and behaviours that guide the way we work. We offer a supportive and collaborative workplace that values a diversity of perspective. We strive for an innovative, flexible and inclusive workplace where employees can perform at their best.
DuluxGroup welcomes qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or disability. Talent is our only criteria. Let us know if you need any special accommodations to participate fully in the recruitment process.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact John Christou on 0456 877 417 for a confidential discussion.