- Job no: PTXR4
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 2000 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 85+ fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a Housekeeper. You will provide housekeeping and cleaning for our various accommodation types including cleaning common areas to ensure the presentation of the property is in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery Parks brand.
What we're looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- A current valid drivers license is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends at over 300 G'Day Group holiday parks nationally.
- Discounts with our G’Day Rewards Partners including gym memberships, flights, petrol, car and camper van hire, car servicing and more!
- Service recognition awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal promotions and opportunities
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Discover what matters - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
This role may involve extensive manual handling tasks including lifting up to 20kg kneeling and squatting, as well as handling chemicals and utilising machinery.
- Published on 20 Nov 2022, 10:17 PM