- Job no: JEN8J
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 2000 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 85+ fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
We are looking for a customer focused superstar to join our Front Office team. This role is key to our Park ensuring that our guests are greeted with smiles and warmth and are provided with the best service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred;
- RMS experience or comparable Reservation Booking System;
- Computer literacy in particular the MS Office suite;
- Well presented and organised
- Great people and relationships building skills, and
- A flexible attitude to work roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Current drivers licence essential
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude, a wonderful work ethic & passion for the Holiday Park lifestyle. You are professional, your guest satisfaction skills are second-to-none & you have a genuine desire to progress your career & thrive with Discovery.
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy, the real stuff memories are made of.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends at over 300 G'Day Group holiday parks nationally.
- Discounts with our G’Day Rewards Partners including gym memberships, flights, petrol, car and camper van hire, car servicing and more!
- Service recognition awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal promotions and opportunities
How to Apply
Discover what matters - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
This role may involve extensive manual handling tasks including lifting up to 20kg kneeling and squatting, as well as handling chemicals and utilising machinery.
- Published on 24 Jan 2023, 10:50 PM