- Job no: J6KCH
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Full time, permanent position, based in Adelaide CBD
- Fun, energetic and open culture with great discounts for you and your family
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1800 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 280 holiday parks, including 85 fully owned and operated parks and Resorts. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, Development, the Contracts Manager / Administrator will be responsible for managing and monitoring costs and contractual matters including initiation, reviewing, analysing, planning, administering and closing of contracts through to completion of projects to ensure that the best possible commercial outcomes are achieved.
- Working with our Project Managers, contract preparation including the development of scope of works
- Providing ongoing commercial support - ensuring that suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors engaged in support of the project are adhering to the terms under which they were engaged
- Directly administering contracts in support of project deliverables - ensuring that budgets are met
- Ensuring all commercial activity follows company guidelines and procedures
- Preparing all relevant reports
- Reviewing and generating claims and payment
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate -
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator with a builder / contractor
- Qualifications in Construction Management or relevant trade background
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Flexibility to travel to site on an ad hoc basis
- A team contributor
- Health and Wellbeing – Flexible and hybrid working arrangements / Employee Assistance Program / Discounted private health cover / BeWell Training Program / Weekly yoga and walking group / Free annual flu vaccinations
- Paid Leave Benefits – Parental leave / Volunteer leave / Study leave
- Professional Development – Leadership programs / Support of external training courses / Reimbursement of professional association memberships
- Employee Savings – Discounted accommodation and experience rates / Salary packaging / Discovery partner discounts/ Free G’day Rewards membership / Loyalty recognition benefits
You will join a highly motivated and high performing team within a rapidly paced business that is disrupting the accommodation sector.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers Licence essential
- Published on 13 Jan 2023, 9:45 AM