It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1100 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we have the G'Day Rewards program – offering a community of mates exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a casual Kitchen Hand. You will assist our Chef in food preparation and delivery, maintaining cleanliness of all food and beverage preparation and service areas, as well as providing excellent customer service.
What we're looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Previous demonstrated experience in a kitchen environment
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to hours, including weekends, public holidays and on short notice
- A current valid drivers licence is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and/or Working With Children's Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
- Published on 23 Jul 2020, 3:48 AM