It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 Holiday and workforce Parks throughout Australia and employ over 1200 people within these parks. In 2018, Discovery Parks acquired Australia’s largest network of parks – Top Parks.
The Discovery Parks Group is now a multidimensional business with a strong strategic advantage in a highly competitive market. We aim to be the leading regional accommodation business in Australia.
At the heart of Discovery Parks are happy people: happy customers and happy staff. We are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team that works together to help our customers discover what matters.
The Personal Assistant provides senior administration support to the Discovery Parks’ Chief Operating Officer (COO). The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing high level and confidential administrative and management support.
The position requires someone who is highly organised, discreet and mature with the ability to assess the urgency of situations and prioritise their workload accordingly. The Personal Assistant, whilst having a direct reporting line to the COO will also provide support and assistance to other senior executives.
This support-office based position operates in a dynamic, fast paced environment as the business demands grow and change. This position places an emphasis on working collaboratively across all levels and functions within the business, ensuring the smooth running of the office working on a one to one basis with the Executive team and all internal and external stakeholders.
You will be a hardworking, dedicated, and loyal, take direction well and be proactive in meeting all business requirements, whilst always modelling and promoting Discovery Park’s values.
The Ideal Candidate
- Key trusted support to COO
- Extensive diary management and a pro-active hands on approach to time management
- Act as a main point of contact between the COO and stakeholders
- Working collaboratively within the Administration team, collectively managing the workload and contributing to the overall efficiency of the office
- Responsible for collating board papers and creating visual impactful presentations involving sensitive business information
- Coordinating all corporate travel arrangements and travel itineraries
- Coordinating team building and planning events
- Carrying out special projects as allocated by the COO including research and analysis for projects
- Working with the wider team to support business events
In return, Discovery Parks offers a competitive salary, professional development and opportunities to grow personally and professionally, as we are an innovative business that is significantly disrupting the domestic accommodation industry.
If you are passionate, positive, adventurous, gritty and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers licence essential.