- Job no: 33PD6
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1800 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 280 holiday parks, including 80 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Grounds & Maintenance Attendant to join our team. Reporting to the Park Managers, you will assist with repairs and maintenance to facilities, grounds maintenance, some renovation work and irrigation and waste management.
Skills & Experience
- Available to work a flexible roster across Monday to Sunday as required
- Fit and energetic
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- A focus on providing excellent customer service at all times
- Experience in accommodation or commercial maintenance including renovations
- Previous trade employment or handyman skills, plus gardening/groundskeeping knowledge (and you love doing it!)
- Pool maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of correct manual handling techniques and WHS awareness.
- A current valid (manual) driver’s licence is essential.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends at over 300 G'Day Group holiday parks nationally.
- Discounts with our G’Day Rewards Partners including gym memberships, flights, petrol, car and camper van hire, car servicing and more!
- Service recognition awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal promotions and opportunities
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters - Apply Now or Join our Talent Community!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
Discovery Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the communities we operate in. Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 variant, Discovery Parks has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This Covid vaccination policy applies to all new Discovery Parks employees.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and/or Working With Children's Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
- Published on 05 Aug 2022, 6:01 AM