Why work for Cenitex
Cenitex supports a modern, agile and productive public sector, and is driven by the Government’s commitment to a digital Victoria and better outcomes for the community. Cenitex’s purpose is to be the Victorian Government’s trusted IT Partner. We know uniting the best technology and the brightest individuals is the key to our success and we know it is our people who bring our values to life and contribute to the success of our customers, organisation and their colleagues.
Our People promise is that we treat our employees as people, not workers. We provide an exceptional life experience, and we focus on the feelings, not just the features that match employee needs. We do this by providing deeper connections, having a shared purpose, an inclusive environment, providing interesting work and allowing flexibility.
Culture and Benefits
Cenitex provides employees with essential support through all that life presents and want our employees to bring their whole selves to work. We encourage and support professional development and offer a flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Flexibility - spans where, when and how we work best
- Hybrid working - offers employees to work remotely 3 days a week, however it all starts with a conversation and from a place of flexibility
- Employee discounts - up to 10% across 500 retailers
- Automatic salary increases
- Centrally located - state-of-the-art offices and end of trip facilities in the heart of CBD
- Inclusive parental and carers leave entitlements.
We are proudly a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women and strongly encourage females to apply to the role.
About the role
As a Cenitex Solutions Architect you’ll be needed to analyse, design and review solutions for internal (Cenitex) and external/Cenitex customer projects/initiatives. Your leadership, technical and governance capability will be utilised to ensure correct operational requirements are defined and therefore the design befits these needs. You will be able to leverage existing patterns and supported by the entire architecture team members.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Day to day you'll be expected to:
- Effectively and accurately translate and describe business requirements to ICT-based requirements
- Ensure internal and external projects/initiatives are comprehensively planned and macro designed to meet the defined stakeholder requirements as well incorporating Cenitex ICT standards, strategies, principles, practices, etc
- Undertake high level architectural thinking & decision making in the absence of operational policies or process with a focus on infrastructure.
- Ensure all macro designs encompass appropriate levels of ICT Capacity, Availability and Service Continuity
- Effectively and accurately understand the business and information risk context of internal and customer stakeholders, to identify and propose macro architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks in solutions
To be a success in this role you need to have:
- Significant knowledge and experience in ICT macro designing infrastructure-based solutions, specifically Networking, in a complex technical environment with sound knowledge of project management and architectural frameworks
- Superior leadership and stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and obtain strategic outcomes at the most senior level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to analyse issues from different perspectives and draw commercially sound recommendations
- Strategic thinker and commercially astute, with an ability to see the ‘big picture’ and deliver outcomes in accordance with strategic direction
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering or Business and/or equivalent experience
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system.
Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
For any further questions or support contact Cenitex.email@example.com.