Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
About the role
As a Cenitex Solutions Architect you’ll be needed to analyse, design and review solutions for internal (Cenitex) and external/Cenitex customer projects/initiatives. Your leadership, technical and governance capability will be utilised to ensure correct operational requirements are defined and therefore the design befits these needs. You will be able to leverage existing patterns and supported by the entire architecture team members.
Day to day you'll be expected to:
- Effectively and accurately translate and describe business requirements to ICT-based requirements
- Ensure internal and external projects/initiatives are comprehensively planned and macro designed to meet the defined stakeholder requirements as well incorporating Cenitex ICT standards, strategies, principles, practices, etc
- Undertake high level architectural thinking & decision making in the absence of operational policies or process
- Ensure all macro designs encompass appropriate levels of ICT Capacity, Availability and Service Continuity
- Effectively and accurately understand the business and information risk context of internal and customer stakeholders, to identify and propose macro architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks in solutions
To be a success in this role you need to have:
- Experience in application analysis to facilitate a migration to cloud native
- Significant knowledge and experience in ICT macro designing infrastructure-based solutions, specifically Networking, in a complex technical environment with sound knowledge of project management and architectural frameworks
- Superior leadership and stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and obtain strategic outcomes at the most senior level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to analyse issues from different perspectives and draw commercially sound recommendations
- Strategic thinker and commercially astute, with an ability to see the ‘big picture’ and deliver outcomes in accordance with strategic direction
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering or Business and/or equivalent experience
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system.
Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
For any further questions or support contact Cenitex.email@example.com.
- Published on 15 Sep 2023, 4:14 AM