- Job no: 9YBAX
- Category: Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
Carers NSW is the peak body for carers in NSW. We are a not-for-profit organisation connecting and empowering carers across NSW and improving their quality of life through activities, programs, training and policy advice.
Working in the Carers + Employers project, you will champion better employment outcomes for carers in NSW. This will be achieved in a variety of ways including but not limited to; liaising with employers and relevant stakeholders to drive carer recognition in the workplace, organise face to face and online network events, deliver presentations to various stakeholders to create awareness of carers and promote their needs and preparing resources and collateral to advocate for carers in the workplace.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Proven ability to build relationships and network with stakeholders, organisations and employment networks
- Demonstrated ability to manage, facilitate, promote and evaluate projects and events including facilitation within the corporate sector
- Understanding of employment related legislation, initiatives and trends
- Tertiary education in business; or a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training or TAE Cert IV Training and Assessment (or working towards), with demonstrated presenting experience
- Demonstrated capacity to provide high quality support, information and advocacy
- Strong time management and task prioritising skills, including proven organisational and administrative skills to manage tasks such as registrations, memberships, events, and financial aspects of a project
- High level written, oral communication and computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours with occasional travel within NSW and interstate (current valid driver’s licence).
The Annual Salary Package is $112K-$117K, plus superannuation. You will also have access to salary sacrificing benefits.
- Satisfactory Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Rights to live and work in Australia
We look forward to seeing your application and how your skills and experience can create successful outcomes for all carers. APPLY NOW!
If you are thinking about a future with Carers NSW, we invite you to join our talent community to stay up to date with new opportunities.
Carers NSW recognises the value of diversity in its workplace and acknowledges the contributions that people of diverse backgrounds bring to the organisation.