- Job no: YJBGR
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance, Service
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as Hitachi Top Technician award.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a challenging and stimulating leadership role. CablePrice is looking for a professional and proactive Service Manager to help run our Whangarei branch like a well-oiled machine!
The ideal candidate will be proficient at:
- Managing an efficient and professional service operation
- Building and maintaining customer relations to provide a strong service focus to our valued customers
- Well established sales and service experience combined with knowledge of the heavy vehicle and construction machinery industries
- Analysing service data, including W.I.P, productivity and efficiency statistics
- Identifying and capturing new opportunities for both Sales and Aftersales departments
- Looking for continuous improvement in all areas of the operation
This is a role that will allow the successful applicant to really make their mark in our Whangarei Branch whilst developing their own skills within the industry.
CablePrice can offer you significant in-house training, career enhancement opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
It is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable company that is committed to providing the successful applicant with interesting and varied work in a supportive team environment!
- Published on 15 Dec 2019, 10:43 PM