- Job no: P9MM9
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance, Commercial Vehicle Technician
At CablePrice (NZ) Ltd, we are proud of our reputation and long-standing history in the Heavy Equipment and Commercial Vehicle industries. With over 60 years of experience we have gained and retained knowledge which has put is at the forefront of the marketplace.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician (Diesel Mechanic) for the Auckland branch. If you have the following in your toolbox we would love to hear from you:
- Relevant trade qualification+ 3 years' experience (including apprenticeship) OR 5 years+ heavy diesel experience (no qualification)
- Demonstrated experience of Commercial Vehicle servicing
- Excellent fault finding diagnostic ability
- Computer literacy
You will also be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A management team that understands the needs of their employees
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice has a great reputation for performing well on the World Stage and currently holds the title of Scania Top Team, placed in the top 3 in Isuzu competitions (3rd) and Hitachi Top Technician (2nd). We are a proud company and strive to be the best at what we do. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Published on 19 Jul 2019, 12:06 AM