CablePrice (NZ) Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of over 65 years in the industry, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continues to drive towards a strong future.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor in the Commercial Vehicle workshop of our Palmerston North branch.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating bookings into our busy workshop and completing administrative tasks based around service operations. Therefore, industry knowledge is desirable, as well as an excellent phone manner, an efficient attitude and sound computing and database management skills.
You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Working closely with the workshop to maximise utilisation of resources
- Managing the work in progress (WIP) in partnership with the workshop
- Liaising with customers professionally both in person and by phone and keep them informed of progress with any jobs
- Working on after sales profitability using professional sales techniques
- Proactive service scheduling
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to perform under pressure and to prioritise and multitask in a time driven environment
- Demonstrated problem solving, logistics and/or service experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to mix well with others
- Charisma, energy and drive
- An eye for detail
- Proven organisational and planning ability
Most importantly we are looking for the right person to provide our customers with an efficient service to ensure our ‘first choice’ vision is upheld.
In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
We are a proud company and strive to be the best at what we do. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.