- Job no: DCPMQ
- Categories: Administration, Fleet Systems Analyst
CablePrice NZ Ltd is the exclusive authorised dealer in New Zealand for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment and HSC Cranes. CablePrice is also an authorised Service Dealer for Scania Trucks and Buses. With a proud history of over 60 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd employs approximately 380 staff, and has 15 branches nationwide and continues to drive towards a strong future.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to perform under pressure, prioritise and multitask. You will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service which will enable you to consistently follow through on promises and exceed the expectations of our internal and external customers. The Fleet Systems Analyst is the first point of contact for customers, providing technical support for the relevant OEM Fleet Management Systems such as Scania Communicator and Hitachi ConSite.
The successful applicant will have:
- An interest in heavy machinery and/or commercial vehicles
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to build effective relationships with our internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Experience in a helpdesk or call centre environment would prove beneficial
In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We have an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs.
We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged and motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and preference with promoting from within.