- Job no: 34KQA
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance, Certificate of Fitness
CablePrice NZ Ltd is a leading authorised dealer for both Heavy Equipment and Commercial Vehicles across New Zealand. With a proud history of over 60 years, we have gained and retained knowledge which has put us at the forefront of the marketplace.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic COF Inspector to ensure the fleet of our local customers are roadworthy and maintained to New Zealand standards. The role is varied as you will also be assisting in maintaining and servicing vehicles as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current COF qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of Commercial Vehicle servicing
- Excellent diagnostic ability
- Computer literacy
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
You will also be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure, allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company with well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work in a supportive team environment
Here at CablePrice we know that our people are the key to making a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person's age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Published on 08 Jan 2020, 11:22 PM