- Job no: 4K6XB
BlockTrust offers end-to-end NFT, tokenization and compliance solutions to international brands, helping them conceive and deliver a long-term web3 strategy.
We are working with major brands in commerce, fashion, gaming, sports, entertainment, news and more. We help our partners deploy their branded world, securely white-label their token offerings, privately digitise their physical assets and curators’ creations and - for the first time - truly own their audience data to unlock innovative customer engagement opportunities and new recurrent revenue streams.
BlockTrust stands at the forefront with cutting-edge web3 adoption and tokenization solutions as the digital world continues to change quickly. To join our team of developers who continually raise the standard for user experiences, we are searching for a professional backend developer. The ideal applicant for a behind-the-scenes position possesses a rare combination of technical know-how and insatiable curiosity, as well as a systematic, analytical approach. When designing and creating mission-critical websites, applications, and infrastructure layers, you should feel at ease working both individually and as part of a team. Experience with Node.js, React, Azure and its ecosystem is helpful for advancing swiftly in this position. Our clients and our company's success as a whole are directly impacted by our backend developers.
The ideal candidate will enjoy learning new things, coding, and working with others. At BlockTrust, we place a strong emphasis on encouraging a cooperative culture that invests in the personal advancement of every team member. We want you to realise your full potential, keep learning, like what you do, and ultimately create works of art.
- Development and design of the BlockTrust platform through Node.js application development and APIs and blockchain platform.
- Ensure unit tests are kept to a high standard and high coverage level for your work.
- Participate actively in our Agile rituals, such as standups, story reviews, retros, roadmap planning, and estimating.
- Cooperate and communicate with other team members to ensure the efficient and effective development of new features.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement.
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and have strong attention to detail.
- 4+ years of experience in backend and API development.
- Proficient in designing, developing, and integrating with REST APIs.
- Strong proficiency with Node.js and some React.js.
- Experience with Azure services, especially function apps, API Gateway and AKS, CosmosDB.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Experience with Git and CI/CD.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A distributed working environment in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A company networked to, and backed by, the biggest names in the blockchain world.
- A team of talented and passionate people who will allow you to further develop your skills in all areas of Web3.
- The opportunity to work on ambitious projects with prestigious international clients.
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in joining us in this adventure, we’d love to hear from you! Please share your latest CV.
- Published on 12 Aug 2022, 3:58 AM