- Exciting projects across New Zealand and Australia
- BG&E offers flexible work options including WFH
- Great Collins St Location - close to the stations
As a Structural Drafter you will be responsible for drafting and detailing on a variety of construction engineering plans within Commercial, buildings and infrastructure sectors as part of the construction engineering team working across projects in Australia and New Zealand.
You will have worked in a construction consulting environment, having had exposure to multi-faceted engineering and possess a high level of coordination as part of the temporary works team.
You will also be:
- Contributing to the design process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Alteration and improvements on designs when needed
- You will be checking and assisting junior drafters
- 4+ years in similar Construction Engineering/Temporary works type of roles within a consulting environment
- 4 + proficient at Autocad and Revit
- Ability to mentor and train juniors
- Experience on a variety of projects is advantageous
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
BG&E is an employee-owned global engineering consultancy with more than half a century of experience. We empower our people to be empathic, high-performing and creative, and contribute to communities. Our legacy and our future are underpinned by an unwavering commitment to providing premium client experiences.
Life at BG&E
- Flexible working arrangements achieving real work life balance
- Social clubs and a friendly and social working environment
- Health and wellbeing support via confidential EAP program
- Competitive remuneration, compensation, and Paternal Leave
- On-the-job coaching to help you be the best you can be – network of global experts, a true focus on your professional development to grow your career at BG&E
- Learning and development initiatives
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality is part of BG&E’s DNA. We value who you are – it begins with our values and continues through our culture – and is fostered throughout our workplaces. We recognise and celebrate difference and encourage our people and potential candidates to be comfortable in bringing your complete self to work.
Wellbeing, Health and Safety
BG&E are committed to creating a proactive and collaborative work environment, supporting the health, safety and wellbeing for all our employees and stakeholders. As an organization we strive to continually improve our risk management strategies to ensure best practice, provision of safe work environments for our employees, and safe systems of work consistent with legislative requirements.
- Published on 21 Nov 2023, 7:31 AM