- Dynamic & Energetic office with significant growth in the pipeline
- Great Brisbane office location and WFH
- Be a part of an employee owned consultancy with global offices
BG&E is an employee-owned engineering consultancy with more than half a century of experience. We empower our people to be empathic, high-performing and creative, and contribute to communities. Living our values every day ensures that demonstrate care and integrity, strive to pursue excellence and serve as one team, that is ‘The BG&E Way’. Our legacy and our future are underpinned by an unwavering commitment to providing premium client experiences.
We work in partnership with clients and other stakeholders – to challenge conventional wisdom, pioneer new benchmarks in technical excellence, design safety into projects and leverage mutually-rewarding delivery models.
BG&E is looking for experienced Associate Engineer - PD&DD, based in Brisbane, to join our established and rapidly growing Transport team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical professional that is passionate about traffic and transport.
If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is wanting to be part of a successful team then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise to assist the Transport teams and provide leadership support within the Traffic and Transport Planning team.
- Provide support in the pursuit and delivery of projects.
- Provide innovative yet practical technical solutions for our clients.
- Mentor and help develop technical skills for emerging professionals.
- Be responsible for leading and delivering projects on time, budget and to a high standard.
- Maintain strong industry connections within the transport industry.
- 12 years + experience in the Project Management and delivery of preliminary and detailed design projects.
- Experience developing and delivering detailed design packages including drawings, reports and specifications.
- At least 5 years of recent experience within a design consultancy.
- RPEQ required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Transport Planning or Traffic Engineering.
Life at BG&E
- WFH and Flexible working arrangements achieving real work life balance
- Social clubs and a friendly and social working environment
- Health and wellbeing support via confidential EAP program
- Competitive remuneration, compensation, and Paternal Leave
- On-the-job coaching to help you be the best you can be – network of global experts, a true focus on your professional development to grow your career at BG&E
- Learning and development initiatives
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality is part of BG&E’s DNA We value who you are – it begins with our values and continues through our culture – and is fostered throughout our workplaces. We recognise and celebrate difference and encourage our people and potential candidates to be comfortable in bringing your complete self to work.
Wellbeing and Safety
We ensure our people enjoy healthy workplaces, deploy practices that reduce risk, comply with workplace Health & Safety regulations, impose zero harm to the communities that we operate in and support each other so we can all go home to safely every day.