- Job no: 018-23
- Personal career development
- Flexible work arrangements; WFH options or compressed work week,
- Paid parental leave
- Salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Private Health Care discounts
- Fitness Subsidy
- Wellbeing programs and discounts
Joining as a part of an established, high-performing Digital team, you will be responsible for the management, installation, configuration, support, and upgrade of key business applications used within Ampcontrol.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in Tomago, NSW.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
If you have any of the following skills or experience, we encourage you to apply:
- Experience managing and maintaining large, complex multi database MS SQL environments (2016/2019 and Azure)
- Technical experience with PowerShell / T-SQL Scripting
- Experience with tuning, patching, disaster recovery, implementation and installation of RDBMS and other business critical applications
- Degree level qualifications in IT (or related discipline)
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Microsoft Windows Server Environments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and resolving problems
- Experience supporting complex ERP systems highly regarded
Ampcontrol is Australia's largest privately-owned electrical engineering company leading advanced global manufacturing of award-winning innovations, products, solutions and service to the resources, infrastructure and energy sectors. For over 50 years, Ampcontrol has achieved and celebrated a growing workforce of more than 1000 employees and 30 operations worldwide. Built on a foundation of innovation, agility and ingenuity, the talented people of Ampcontrol design and develop world-leading integrated electrical solutions and pioneering technology that makes a meaningful improvement to people's lives and communities across the globe. In short, our people do some seriously cool stuff to energise our world!
At Ampcontrol, we are united by the principles of safety, people, innovation, customer and performance. Our people and values make our business better and are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to investing in our people and provide a supportive, healthy and safe working environment for all our employees.
If you feel strongly that you have what it takes for this role but don’t check 100% of the boxes—that’s okay—we encourage you to apply anyway and highlight what you can bring to the table.
- Published on 14 Feb 2023, 8:14 PM