Explore a career in Solar Today!
Solar Victoria is funding AGA to help women shine in clean energy!
Start your solar electrical or plumbing apprenticeship today and you’ll earn a wage while you work towards being fully qualified. No experience needed, and all ages are welcome to apply.
As an apprentice, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, develop essential skills, and work towards obtaining your electrical trade qualification.
You will be paid incentive payments ABOVE your wage, too!
There are many reasons to sign up for AGA’s Solar Apprenticeships for Women Program, as there are additional benefits such as:
- Apprentice incentive payments, valid until 31st December 2024 – you’ll receive incentive payments (calculated by your age and year of apprenticeship) on top of your wages and any Australian Government incentives you may be eligible for (call AGA for more info)
- Free work tools
- We’ll cover the cost of all your tuition fees and training materials
- Required tickets like Elevated work platform and Working at heights will be paid for you by AGA
- Income Protection Cover
- We provide all your PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Gain a Nationally recognized qualification: Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions
- Enjoys problem-solving – especially mathematically
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Willing to attend RTO/TAFE training
- Hold a drivers licence and vehicle
Excited about this role? What are you waiting for? Sprint towards the 'Apply' button and join our squad today!
At AGA, everyone's got a fair shot! We're all about equal opportunities. Come be a part of our team!
- Published on 19 Oct 2023, 8:40 AM