At AGA, we believe that trades are the backbone of our society, and we're on a mission to empower students with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in their trade careers.
If you're an experienced Plumber Trainer, or a Plumber, ready to try something new, we want you on our team! We're looking for a new group of Trainers and Assessors to grow our team into 2024.
If you hold you Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or need our help to get yourself qualified, we have multiple roles across our sites due to increased student demand.
- Range of teaching options from pre-apprenticeships, Vet Delivered in Secondary School and Apprentices
- Paid hours for marking and administration
- User friendly learning management systems
- Great administration support
- Ability to contribute to curriculum design and best practice
- State of the art training facilities
- Ongoing professional development to enhance your teaching skills.
- Career Development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of student fees for those who need to get qualified.
Teach with Passion:
- Deliver hands-on, industry-relevant training that makes students excited about their trade.
- Foster a culture of excellence by setting high standards and encouraging growth.
- Bring your unique teaching style and ideas to the classroom to make learning unforgettable.
- Provide mentorship and support to students, helping them build confidence and skills.
- Keep up with industry trends and share your insights with students.
- Take pride in your students' achievements and be part of their success story.
Are you intrigued and want to know more? Register your interest and we'll call you for a chat.
- Published on 14 Sep 2023, 2:02 AM