Power to shine
Our Technology Division is looking for an engaged and solutions focused technical lead to create and deliver the technical vision of the Microsoft 365 suite and implement the Power Platform applications within the ActewAGL Joint Venture.
As the Microsoft Office 365 Technical Lead, you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of Power Platform, the new Microsoft 365 roadmap changes and being the go-to guru for all things Microsoft 365.
Power to thrive
ActewAGL is one of the ACT’s largest employers and we’re proud to be powerfully local. We work and live in the communities we serve and partner with the organisations that make our home such a great place to live.
We’re reimagining the future of energy with the brightest minds of the nation’s capital.
We offer benefits, support and balance that few others can. At ActewAGL, you will be provided with opportunities to learn, innovate and collectively achieve more. We actively invest in our peoples’ careers so you can lead and develop, because when you grow, we grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Power to make an impact
Your day in the role:
- Lead and guide the direction of how Power Apps are created across the ActewAGL Joint Venture
- Guide and Implement the governance framework for the Microsoft Power Platform within the Joint Venture.
- Create low code applications with Power Apps and upskill out technical experts across the Joint Venture in all Power Platform applications.
- Provide advice and guidance within the ActewAGL Joint Venture across the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Monitor and improve the usage of our E3 Microsoft 365 licensing features, by providing recommendations on features.
- Monitor the Microsoft 365 roadmap and provide updates on any changes that may impact the organisation.
- Provide technical advice and support in the use of M365 applications, liaising with the Service Provider on technical and configuration issues.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Joint Venture to identify process improvements, then identify and implement technical solutions.
- Produce documents such technical steps for FAQ’s and user guides.
- Lead and manage the ongoing release of new functionality and upgrade cycles for Microsoft 365.
- Lead the technical configuration and implementation on all projects relating to Microsoft 365, as well as new functionality.
You will need to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft 365
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 in a corporate environment
- Experience in gathering requirements, designing, deployment, implementation, testing and support of IT systems
- Skills in developing strategies, processes, procedures, and standards to support IT services
- Understanding of and experience in the development and implementation of Microsoft 365 storage and management solutions
- Experience with implementing Power Platform applications
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply, please click on the ‘our opportunities’ section of our website, follow the prompts and submit your cover letter and resume outlining the experience, qualifications and capabilities you can bring to the role.
Applications close Wednesday 27th January 2021.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity you can contact Jacinta Whitehill, Manager Information Services on 0405 297 643.