- Job no: TEKRT
- Category: Operations & Management
ACM Parts is the provider of Australia’s largest range of new and recycled parts to the automotive repair industry. We keep our customers on the road by reimaging the way their vehicles can be repaired. By offering a comprehensive range of Reclaimed, Genuine, and Aftermarket parts, ACM Parts is reinventing the quality and service standards of the repair industry. It’s our mission to re-define repair.
We have an exciting opportunity for a GM Consumables to join the team at Somerton.
Reporting to the EGM you will be responsible for managing the AMA Groups collision repair and mechanical consumables products business on an end-to-end basis. This includes responsibility for Sales, Commercial outcomes, Branding and Promotion of the Consumables products with the goal to optimize sales and commercial outcomes for ACM Parts Consumables both internally and externally.
- Full P&L responsibility to run the business of consumables at ACM Parts
- Drive sales outcomes across internal and external channels
- Analysing data or insights to determine consumer trends regarding the product and category
- Creating and developing a strategic long-term plan for the development and growth of the consumables category
- Managing inventory levels to meet demands, including forecasting for individual SKU level demand trends, both short and long term, for both AMA group internal use as well as for external sales to AMA customers
- Regularly review product line profitability for each external customer/market
- Developing an exit strategy for unsuccessful product
- Building and driving relationships with key customers, both internal and external, and vendors to improve pricing and quality of services
- Develop best practice benchmarks for product usage at each AMA group site
- Creating forecasts for product demand to ensure sustainability of inventory
- Assist Senior Managers in other areas of responsibilities where needed with special projects.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent field or equivalent experience
- A proven sales leader, with an ability to establish, grow and drive sales outcomes
- A critical thinker with the confidence and ability to solve problems and challenge assumptions
- Able to work with and use data to drive outcomes
- Previous experience in leading outcomes at a business unit P&L level required
- Strong knowledge of sales principles and category management
- Ability to analyse and develop accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data
- An understanding of the market and consumer insights and trends
- Knowledge of automotive repair business and practices an advantage
- A working knowledge of web-based development tools
We know that sometimes people need non-standard work hours, and would be happy to discuss the options available in this role, or similar roles across our business.
Why choose us?
- Reward & recognition programs
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
- Free shares in AMA Group , the only dedicated collision repair business on the ASX
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.
For a confidential discussion, call Monique 0476 885 600.
- Closed 2 months ago - 07 Dec 2022