As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of a team of 2900 diverse, inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Support Officer with strong experience in a combination of Warehouse Operations as well as Administration to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis based out of our Cambridge depot. In this role you will be supporting our Power business across the state.
This role is key to the success of the depot and the region as you will play a part in all aspects of operations from supporting our crews in the field, managing purchasing and materials tracking as well as liaison with a variety of stakeholders.
About the role:
- Would suit a Senior Administrator with strong experience supporting a region
- Purchasing of materials for various packages of works
- Using SAP to create Purchase Orders
- Interfacing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders relating to the purchase and receipt of materials.
- Maintaining material databases, preparing and analysing internal reports and data
- Greeting internal and external stakeholders when they arrive at the depot
- Collation and submission of timesheets for staff
- Strong experience in a supporting administrative role
- Self-motivation, discipline and a safety focused attitude
- A can-do approach to work and the ability to contribute and maintain a positive team culture
- Experience using an electronic inventory/stock control system (SAP preferred)
- Intermediate Computer skills – MS Word, Excel(advanced would be helpful), Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information clearly & appropriately to colleagues
- Proven ability working effectively without supervision and within a team
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to prioritise tasks with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of appropriate manual handling techniques
Please note you must possess a current Australian Driver’s Licence and continually hold this license as travel between sites will be required.
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse environment. With a focus on equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave, leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Come join us!
- Published on 23 Jul 2020, 3:38 AM