Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Team Leader (Worksite Leader Lines) at our Rowville or Thomastown depot in Victoria to support our TOMSA Contract across the Metro & Eastern regions of Victoria, Australia.
The primary focus of this role is to be able to successfully lead, organise and provide direction for employees to ensure outstanding performance is achieved, whilst maintaining a strong safety focus.
Key Responsibilities include
- Plan and deliver annual maintenance program’s and network defect repair’s
- Schedule fault response, line scheduling and data management
- Day to day depot requirements including keeping equipment in test
- Lead, motivate, and direct your team to achieve success
- Following safe working practices, OHS&E principles and Australian standards
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working within a leadership role or similar and have sound knowledge within the electricity industry in a maintenance environment.
- Previous experience in planning/scheduling work within Maintenance environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Computer skills to use SAP, Word, Excel and planning packages would be advantageous
- Cert III Transmission Lines; Live Line Hot Stick & Barehand Qualified or equivalent
- Advanced Rigging ticket (highly desirable)
- Current Drivers Licence
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest strength and inspiration so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits are key foundational elements on which we have built our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation and respect for community and country is the keystone that locks in place our Group Values.
We understand and value the multiple strengths and contributions of a diverse workforce, the ability to work hybrid where possible, and our Reconciliation Action Plan is demonstrated commitment to employment, business, and partnership opportunities with Australia’s First Peoples.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ages, genders and backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People with Disability and LGBTQIA+.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your committed self.
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.