Zinfra is a leading infrastructure services provider committed to delivering exceptional solutions in the energy, utilities, and infrastructure sectors. We pride ourselves on our innovative approach, technical expertise, and dedication to safety, quality, and sustainability. Our over 2000 team members across the East Coast, consistently strive to exceed our client’s expectations and make a difference in the communities we serve.
About the role
The Asset Inspector role is responsible for collecting technical and hands on data relating to asset inspection of electrical assets (poles, and wires) in the Distribution networks.
Key Responsibilities include
- Execute all works with asset inspection programs within timeframe, budget and in a safe manner as engaged
- Deliver timely reporting as required on the progress of projects, quality standards and work practices as required to both management and its customers (includes taking photos of defects and structure and system updates)
- Developing and maintaining good customer relations
- Participate in and be accountable for personal and team members health, safety and general wellbeing
- Ensuring that all equipment including vehicles, plant and materials are well maintained and good working order
The successful applicant will have hands on experience working as an Asset Inspector within the distribution network and hold a Cert II Asset Inspector.
- High attention to detail and have the ability to work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to work productively, adapt to changing environments &/ working conditions and ability to meet the physical demands of the role
- Proficient in the use of digital equipment and software. ( digital camera, phone, tablet)
- Being able to work with key internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Current Australian Drivers Licence, White/Blue card (construction induction card) and ESI Worker Card (mandatory VESI training as per the VESI Matrix for Asset Inspector)
Why you should come and work for us
We are a champion of equal opportunity employment and have committed to targets for gender equity and first nations representation in our workforce. We want you to come as you are by promoting an inclusive culture, both within our organisation and throughout the communities we interact with.
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds including First Nations Peoples, people with differing abilities, LGBTIQ+ community, gender, neurodiverse, cultural diversity, all age groups, and those with an intersectional or multiple diverse characteristics.
Our people are our energy source and we offer meaningful benefits and rewards that work for you. We offer the opportunity for potential long term career growth as part of our talent development and succession planning process.
Join our team and make a meaningful impact toward Australia’s “Net Zero” targets through the delivery of critical infrastructure projects and be a part of our journey to shape the future of the energy and utilities industry.
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.