POSITION STATUS: Casual positions available
CLASSIFICATION: IN13 & IN18 for the first 3 months then IN14, IN19
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Self-motivated with a high level of communication and organisational skills demonstrated ability to work alone
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekly, afternoon and weekends including public holidays
- Computer skills at a basic level
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment
For more information regarding the role contact: Jane McMahon, Support Services Manager on (03) 5743 8117 or email email@example.com
All employment with Yarrawonga Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and Victorian 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All healthcare workers are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health's website www.yh.org.au/Careers/Positons-Vacant.
Please submit your application including a cover letter & resume.
Applications assessed upon receipt. Applications close Sunday 29th October 2023.
- Published on 29 Aug 2023, 5:46 AM