- Access ongoing training and professional development
- Gain experience in rural generalist care with supported autonomy
- Work with a team of dedicated doctors and nurses to provide person-centered care
Have an Impact
Will you join us? We are a growing health service and currently have an opportunity for a Senior Medical Officer. With your skill and experience, you will provide medical services to the Urgent Care Centre, Acute Ward and residential aged care facilities of Yarrawonga Health (and any secondment sites). Better yet, it is also a great career move as you join a thriving organisation guided by its vision to strengthen health in its community through excellence and innovation.
Yarrawonga Health provides a nurturing environment and good support for professional development. Positioned 2.5hrs from a major capital city, the Yarrawonga area provides an enviable lifestyle, close to wine regions, snow fields and water and boating activities associated with Lake Mulwala and the popular Murray River tourist area.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking applications from a Senior Medical Officer with the following experience:
- General registration or limited/specialist registration in General Practice with the Medical Board of Australia
- Clinical experience from Australia or an AMC competent medical authority i.e. New Zealand, USA, Canada and Ireland is 3 to 5 years.
- Clinical experience from a non-competent medical authority is 6 plus years.
Why you should join the Yarrawonga Health Team
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and well-being programs
- You'll enjoy wonderful employee benefits and development opportunities
- We offer generous relocation and resettling support
- Build a life you love outside of work on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala
- You'll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
Yarrawonga Health is located on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala, on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. The area is a popular tourist destination and home to a vast array of local attractions and community activities.
As a 119 bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service, YH employs approximately 320 staff and services a 100 km radius with an estimated catchment area of around 10,000 people. Located approximately 350 km north-east of Melbourne.
For more information regarding the role contact email@example.com
This position with Yarrawonga Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory National Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Victorian Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All healthcare workers are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health Careers
Please submit your application including a cover letter, resume and selection criteria
- Published on 21 Sep 2023, 2:30 AM