- Job no: JPMGT
Yalagan Group is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of Indigenous culture.
About the Roles
We are currently seeking qualified and reliable Mechanical or Structural Engineers who have experience working on civil infrastructure projects.
- On a day to day basis you will liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
- Identify the need for and participate in the development and review of documentation and systems
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mech or Structural)
- Similar civil infrastructure or projects and with mid-tier or second-tier or first-tier contractors
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing and supporting the development of project management systems
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
Yalagan Group is proudly Indigenous owned and operated. We are always looking to grow our talent community and pride ourselves on offering long-term employment opportunities as well as training pathways through our in-house Registered Training Organisation. If you are interested in being a part of our community, apply today!
- Published on 29 Oct 2021, 6:33 AM