- Job no: J9PTA
Yalagan Group is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of Indigenous culture.
About the Roles
We are currently seeking qualified and reliable Electrical Trades People who have past experience working in FIFO roles, are confident in their ability to work within a small team.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Trade Qualified
- Have a current White Card
- Competent in Designing, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting electrical wiring systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Self Starter attitude, willing to go the extra mile for the role
For more information on this role please email our Recruitment Coordinator Jayda at email@example.com
- Published on 26 Jul 2022, 4:26 AM