EWP Yalagan is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous and Non-Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of Indigenous culture.
About the Roles
We are currently seeking qualified and reliable Advanced Riggers who have past experience working in FIFO roles, are confident in their ability to work within a small team.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a current and valid White Card
- Relevant Tickets and qualifications
- Have past experience working in a similar role
- Can set up and dismantle cranes and hoists and demolition activities.
- Can move, place or secure a load using plant, equipment or members of a building or structure.
- Comfortable Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Self starter attitude, and willing to go the extra mile for the job.
- Published on 26 Jul 2022, 4:37 AM