- Job no: B8AHM
- Reputable and well-established National Recruitment Agency
- Great recruitment role focused on candidate attraction and management
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Super
Hey, is this you?
- Enthusiastic about helping others
- Love a challenging environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Initiative-taking approach and attitude
- Savvy administration skills
We get it, you may not have worked in recruitment before, and you may not know what to expect. That's okay! We will support you every step of the way. We just need you to have the ability to think outside of the box and genuinely care for our people.
We do the ordinary extraordinarily well!
What will your day look like?
- Boosting your candidate network - build and manage relationships
- Connecting with candidates to offer fantastic job opportunities
- Completing pre-employment checks (e.g., references, interviews, qualifications)
- High-volume recruitment admin duties (database management and compliance)
- Collaborating with your team to kick personal achievement goals
In simple terms, as a Recruitment Coordinator, no two days will be the same in our Sydney office! Yes, it's a fast-paced environment, but guess what? We really like to have fun and celebrate success. This comes in many shapes and forms, including birthday and anniversary celebrations, giving back to our communities, gala events, and work socials. On top of that, you will be able to earn uncapped commission in this role.
What's in this for you?
Our Employees are our most valuable asset, and WorkPac understands we are all different. Therefore, we offer our employees so many benefits to suit their individuality and lifestyle choices. Benefits include:
- Birthday Leave
- Reward for Service Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Rewards Program – 1000's of perks, discounts, and deals nationally
- Wellness initiatives - meditation, yoga, and Pilates, menu plans
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development including Traineeships and Diplomas
As part of the WorkPac Group, BRC specialise in the recruitment of professional roles within the social care, childcare, community housing, and youth work industries. An opportunity now exists for a motivated, success-driven recruiter to join our team. The primary objective of this role is to win new business while recruiting and placing candidates within the Social Care space. Located near Hyde Park and Museum Station, we are an experienced team focused on a quality delivery of service to our clients.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We want you!
Believe we are the company, culture, and team that fits you? Then an excellent opportunity for a career is just a few clicks away! So, APPLY now or give Kirsty a call today on 07) 5390 1385
- Published on 29 Jun 2022, 11:15 PM