Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
Based in North Sydney and reporting to the Head of Integration & Automation, the Principal Architect, Integration and Automation will have technology leadership responsibilities in the field of platform architecture, integration architecture, robotics process architecture, cloud architecture and application development and frameworks related to Integration and Automation Platforms.
The purpose of this role is to lead, architect, design, develop and manage highly resilient integration and automation platform, define integration patterns, govern integration and automation solutions across the enterprise and evangelise APIs – microservices – event streams using Scaled Agile Architectural Framework, through hands-on software development and technical leadership. This role will be critical in shaping up the integration and automation architectural roadmap and strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will have 10 years of experience in software development, testing and architecture within integration, as well as extensive experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot and other open source frameworks. You will also have 5 years Agile experience working in cross-functional Agile teams, plus hands on experience on AWS Cloud platform.
In addition, you will have:
- Agile development practices such as TDD / BDD, CI/CD, test automation, pair programming, etc.
- Application lifecycle management tools such as Atlassian product suite
- Software testing methodology and techniques, and automated testing frameworks and tools
- General depth of experience allowing ability to rapidly come to an understanding of new technologies
- Experience with tuning and optimising software performance and troubleshooting
- Experience with log aggregation and monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!