- Job no: QFHX6
- Categories: Technology, Digital Channel
At Vodafone, a TPG Telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As a Digital Analyst you will supply, manage and leverage the data, analysis and insights needed in ensuring the success of this agile and experiment minded team, and its Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) program of work. You will be able to provide knowledge to the team from a customer and commercial lens, whilst support the implementation and management of data required to discover this knowledge.
As an individual being able to see data end to end, from its collection to it being presented and also to it being used in solutions, you will be a team player in the development of ideas, performance reviews, execution of solutions, and ultimately, a successful conversion rate strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Managing the team’s effectiveness to monitor CR KPIs and be informed of key CR metrics and information, through methods such as the creation and maintenance of dashboards, reports, and analysis pieces in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Support the team and the business to make the right decisions on experiments and campaigns, through conducting, and supporting others in the team to do insights, research and analysis.
- Work closely with the CRO Product Owner to quantitatively validate ideas at the inception of projects and create dashboards and attribution models for all CRO initiatives for easy insight gathering.
- Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements, interpret data, identify key findings, and work with the team to make recommendations based on testing results.
- In close partnership with the CRO UX team, help identify pain points on the website through the data to help the team identify new opportunities for testing and optimisation.
- Work closely with the CRO Product Owner on the post-activity analysis and help put together packs to best display the outcome in a clear and understandable way.
- Ensure scalability of campaign and conversion rate insights and analysis through evangelising self-service online analytics.
- Assist with admin and governing Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target to manage its ease of use and scalability, and the efficiency and accuracy in data tracking.
- Work collaboratively with other analysts to manage digital analytics capabilities to serve CRO and CR analysis needs.
- Manage audiences, segments and potentially models to ensure integrity and effectiveness in customer and digital data used by the team in solutions and tests (A/B tests, personalisation, multivariate tests etc.).
- Gather requirements and manage the implementation and quality assurance of online tracking needed by the team for both testing and business as usual.
- Effectively communicate to internal stakeholders our performance, through summarising and presenting data insights, outcomes and implications in a straight-forward and enlightening way.
- Be a part of shaping our conversion rate business strategy, through providing insights and designing the KPIs/goals that drive our conversion rate initiatives.
- Be a key member of the core CRO team attending regular CRO meetings & workshops to collaborate on gathering qualitative & quantitative data to shape hypothesis and conversion uplift through CRO activity.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in a Digital Analyst role (Agency or Client side).
- Strong digital experience across all digital channels including web, mobile, email, video and social media.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing solutions and channels, the production process and the technologies that underpin these solutions.
- Thorough understanding of online metrics and knowledge of various digital marketing & analytics technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Launch.
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation activities desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of numbers and ability to identify the key callouts and interpretation of this for the business.
- Experience with digital campaign metrics, Adserving techniques and knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation.
- Excellent understanding of business requirements and importance of analytics.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills across all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to business’s needs and issues.
- Strong ability to communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to peers and management.
- The ability to evangelise and represent a diverse digital team throughout the business.
- Creative, flexible, self- motivated and energetic with attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic organisation.
- Ability to deal with issues and implement relevant solutions.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 14 Sep 2020, 11:57 PM