- Job no: PJNTP
- Categories: Commercial Operations, Customer Value Management
At Vodafone a TPG Telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As our Campaign Analyst you will be responsible for customer campaign management using our SAS and Teradata analytical toolsets. Working as part of our team of campaign analysts, this role will service the Marketing function at Vodafone Australia to deliver effective and accurate campaign offer configuration.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Build and execute campaigns to agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the agreed campaign quality processes through carefully testing your own and peer’s work.
- Devise and manage the implementation, development, analysis, targeting, and testing of new methods of increasing audience engagement, conversion and monetisation numbers.
- Contribute to the culture of Test & Learn in the team through embedding robust test & learn methodologies into campaigns by leveraging data-driven insights.
- Analyse audience data to drive better targeting decisions.
- Integrate audiences with Data Management Platform (DMP).
- Conducting regular split-testing on customer audiences, subject lines, landing pages, template designs and messaging.
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their requirements, suggest ways to improve targeting through accurate and timely campaign reporting and the use of previous campaign findings to fine tune/improve marketing effectiveness.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in the Customer Campaign Execution ideally in a Telco, bank or subscription media company
- Experience with SAS CI Studio/SAS Marketing Automation, ideally on a Teradata environment
- Strong SQL skills and good understanding of relational database structure.
- Analytically driven person with demonstrated record of using insights to improve customer experience and business outcomes
- Understands data driven marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics and lead management
- Innovative character keen to think out of the box in a pragmatic and systematic approach.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 16 Jul 2020, 12:05 AM