- Job no: PGPBJ
- Categories: Customer Operations, Billing Ops/Business Configuration
At Vodafone; a TPG telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
The Pricing and Systems Analyst is a part of the Business Configuration team that is responsible for the management of the configuration of all key billing and customer care systems such that system configuration supports the business for pricing, billing, credit, collection and communication strategies. The role sits within a team of functional and technical leads as well as outsourced providers to ensure that changes are approved, appropriately designed, tested and performed within time and budget constraints, resulting in positive customer experience and meeting business and operational SLAs.
This position is required to possess an in-depth knowledge of billing, rating and customer care systems. Manage technical product and system development related activities and ensure that business needs are defined and addressed fully and consistently, and that products are delivered speedily to market, utilising current technologies, making effective use of resources across the business. This expertise is required to resolve billing issues as they arise and to provide valuable input to new product pricing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide advice to the business on end to end billing systems ability to support new products and services at a concept stage.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate use of existing system functionality to meet new product pricing and call record rating requirements.
- Ensure strong and cooperative lines of communication are established and maintained with IT BA’s/Architects/Project managers etc.
- Represent the Pricing Manager at meetings, including management meetings, systems/product development meetings, Business Integration meetings and vendor meetings as required.
- Determining system table configuration capabilities to support product pricing, call record rating and other system requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate update of product pricing and rating tables in accordance with product development/marketing requirements.
- Ensure integrity of the billing systems through strict audit control checks on all configuration updates and modifications.
- Ensure environments are maintained and controlled separating 'business simulation' from current production, whilst ensuring smooth transition of new configurations to the production environment after business acceptance/sign-off.
- Develop structured test cases to facilitate testing of new product and/or system configurations, allowing rapid turnaround times whilst ensuring integrity is maintained.
- Ensure strict control and sign-off for migration of all data configurations to be released into the production environment.
- Responsibility for accurate table configuration and testing to ensure accuracy of billing data within billing systems including BRM, Seibel, Matrixx, Salesforce Vlocity CPQ and other VHA business support systems.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years commercial business experience in Telecommunications preferred
- Appreciation of internal controls needed in a production environment.
- Advanced knowledge of customer management and Retail billing systems.
- Understanding of business applications, interfaces and integrated operational environments.
- Experience with enterprise class computer systems.
- Knowledge of Intercarrier, retail billing, rating, customer care, analytics, and product catalogue systems equivalent to the following systems highly desirable: Siebel/BRM/ICC/ICT/Matrixx/Salesforce/ComViva/SAS RTDM/IN/Mediation
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 24 Aug 2020, 5:41 AM