- Job no: PGB8M
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, Retail
Do you like helping people? Do you have a passion for technology? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team!
Our Assistant Store Managers are passionate, enthusiastic and driven, with a genuine love of people and technology. Working in one of the world’s largest Telecommunications company, we aim to open all sorts of possibilities – not only for our customers, but for our people too.
In this role, you’ll partner with a store manager in leading the store daily, from assisting with merchandising and product launches to helping others meet and exceed sales objectives. You won’t be in this alone we offer amazing training experiences that will set you up for leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching and encouraging your team to give our customers personal experiences that count.
What you offer:
- You are a passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
- Prior management experience is preferred
- The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
- Most importantly you will be a customer champion delivering great customer experiences, driving awareness of a customer centric culture.
What we offer:
- A mobile plan with unlimited calls, txts and stacks of data.
- Ongoing paid training and professional development throughout your time with us.
- An encouraging and supportive environment.
- Generous leave entitlements, including charity and birthday leave.
- Discounts on accessories and additional Vodafone products and services.
We celebrate people’s individual differences as we believe diversity plays a vital role in the success of our business. We want to attract, develop and retain the best people, so we offer a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Vodafone family, Apply Now!
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Closed 14 days ago - 14 Feb 2021
- Published on 13 Jan 2021, 11:38 PM