- Job no: NQKQX
- Categories: Commercial Operations, Brand & Comms
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
We have created a brand new role that will help to consolidate our efforts in identifying, implementing and evolving best practice research and analysis solutions that deliver a consistent and holistic customer/consumer experience across all sales channels.
The Channel & Category Insights Manger provides strategic and tactical thought leadership to drive our sales channels forward. We see this as a crucial role that will support the decision making across all functions of sales, product and marketing as well as having significant input into the execution of the Commercial planning process, Go to market strategies, Category Strategy, and Channel development.
We are looking for someone to bring a different perspective and fresh ideas to the table, ideally you will have a background as a Category Manager or in Sales Strategy & Planning from FMCG or high volume service-based industries. A big focus of this role is being comfortable with data and analytics to derive insights and solutions that will help us deliver strong sales results across all our customer touch points.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Compiling, analysing and reporting on sales data (retail, digital & care), retail data, competitor activity and market trends
- Delivering insight led recommendations for process improvement.
- Development and delivery of strategies to assist in meeting annual sales targets and goal setting.
- Work collaboratively across the business to understand consumer and customer needs from the POP to ensure insights driven strategies
- Supporting the advancement and automation of regular sales reporting, analytics and analysis.
- Analysis of Touchpoint NPS to measure the impact of strategies in store, through digital and through care
- Facilitate retail (store level) innovation and strategy – via thoughtful insights that can drive new initiatives to improve conversion in store, online, or through care
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information to the business
- Understand and interpret organisational and departmental strategy requirements, and work with appropriate groups (or which some may be Agile) to develop solutions that impact on both customer and employee satisfaction
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- 6-8 years’ experience in research, category management, sales analytics or retail data agency role (Nielsen, IRI, Quantium)
- Solid track record of working in consumer goods Category Management OR a similar role in the Services industry
- Solid understanding of the role of Insights, Analytics and Shopper Marketing in Category Management
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software - spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Good knowledge and experience of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, Quantium Shopper data)
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information
- Published on 26 Jun 2020, 4:07 AM