- Job no: NPYC4
- Categories: Retail
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun.
As a Full Time Retail Store Associate at Vodafone you’ll be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a genuine interest in people and technology. Naturally you thrive under pressure whilst having the ability to maintain a positive and proactive outlook. You are seen by others as a self-motivated, confident and trustworthy team player. Casuals at Vodafone can enjoy great flexibility and work life balance… Choose how you work. You can also work across one or many of our retail sites to gain experience from different managers.
Whether Vodafone is your side gig or part of your future career we want to help you become your best self. You will receive ongoing training and support to develop your skills and abilities, which could lead to further opportunities to grow your career within retail, corporate or elsewhere.
What will I be doing?
- You will be supporting customers with their account, actively listening to their query and clearly articulating how we can help them.
- Problem solving and assisting customers with troubleshooting, billing and payments.
- Directing them to further support or educating them to use our self-service platforms.
- Comfortable with face to face interaction and/or making the occasional phone call to our customers
- Be available for two days of Virtual training on sales & customer service training
- Confidently multitasking on a computer across multiple platforms while talking to customers.
What will I bring?
- A real passion for technology and love talking to others about it.
- Ability to find solutions and think outside the box.
- Customer obsessed attitude helps you deliver personalised experiences.
- you are great at working towards goals and targets and achieving them excites you.
- Epic teammate with great communication skills.
- Ideally, you have call centre, retail sales or customer service experience
- Available on a 7-day rotating roster including weekends, peak trade days i.e late nights and Public holidays
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Published on 29 Jul 2020, 5:38 AM