- Job no: NAEJ3
- Categories: Commercial Operations, Customer Lifecycle Management
At Vodafone; a TPG telecom Brand, We put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
we are looking for two Digital & Omni Channel Leads to join us on very early stages of our customer base transformation and marketing automation journey. As an Omni Channel Lead you will have direct accountability for the campaign build, channel readiness as well as monitoring the performance of the campaigns and channels within prepaid, post-paid and/or enterprise.
Working closely with the Head of Channel Management to optimise and drive growth in sales and revenue mix by being accountable for the key commercial KPIs across channels with emphasis on the digital channel.
The role will work collaboratively with the Customer lifecycle base management team to provide thought leadership and ensure ongoing improvement to CLM’s delivery of multi-channel initiatives with a focus on digital, that helps improve customer experience while achieving the commercial KPIs.
You are a digitally savvy individual who likes to stay on trend with shifts in the digital and marketing landscape with a good understanding of delivering multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Act as a crucial link between the CLM Post-paid or Prepaid/Enterprise Base Management and broader business units, communicating requirements, dependencies, impacts and recommendations to delivering an omni-channel experience for the Post-paid or Prepaid/Enterprise customers.
- Champion a Digital first culture across the broader CLM to drive improved customer experience and growth outcomes in Digital and physical channels.
- Drive implementation of measurable metrics to measure success of Multi-Channel initiatives and track the progress.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define KPIs, track and monitor those, recommend actions to improve campaigns to ensure continuous learning cycles with channels.
- Identify through data, areas to optimise customer engagement strategies such as content adjustments, channel mix, and customer journey sequencing to improve customer engagement, customer experience or volume/ROI.
- Embed CLM tools (NBA etc.) into current channels; align roles, processes and practices through change management and creation of KPIs
- Manage delivery of CLM campaigns and deployment into channels in a timely manner
- Foster a Test and Learn culture to innovate learning from customer insights, leveraging digital first and the rest of the channels
- Build and mentor team members ensuring everyone is accountable for their stream of work and allocated target
- Transparent actionable targets for each individual, collaborative approach to set each team member up for success
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Relevant experience in a Senior Digital and or multi-channel manager role within a large within a matrix organisation
- Analytical driven person with demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams to increase digital channel mix of sales & retention deliverables
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing (acquisition, retention, loyalty, cross-sell, up-sell), and multi-channel campaigns,
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, managing, motivating and developing team members
- Solid understanding of data collection, activation and measurement concepts within the digital space;
- Good interpersonal skills to nurture and lead the team to uplift their skills and capabilities.
- Fluent in consumer marketing principles and best practices, with proven experience in leveraging various digital channels to engage with customers and deliver commercial outcomes.
- Ability to identify emerging trends, and areas that benefit from change and innovation, including ideas that challenge the status quo. Ability to evaluate merit/value of ideas and transform into action.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with experience leading and delivering successful projects.
- Experience in customer life cycle management, with proven ability to impact customer value
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS systems would be an advantage
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workplace that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information
- Published on 11 Sep 2020, 5:47 AM